- I eat and drink at the same time
- Fat and Sugar is all I've been looking at. Havn't cared about carbs
At this point I eat any where from 900-1,000 calories a day. Protein is no problem I get it all in, Water I get about 80-90oz a day. I think its just the carbs.
I feel like I'm down the road to failure. I want help. Last night I recieved some major news from my best friend, although it was happy news I started to stress eat. I ate 1/2 an oatmeal choc. chip cookie and a cheeseburger from McDonalds! WTF?! Worst of all I didn't dump.
I've pretty much been eating whatever, whenever I want. I am anything but a poster child at this point.
Exercise I am happy to say has been good, could be better and it will be better. Thank god the pool is open, I try to go whenever possible. Today I work till 10 so it wont happen but tomorrow night for sure..
I want anyones advise, wheather you have had surgery or not..
I am getting out a notebook and pen and going to write things out
- Eat every 3 hours meal or snack, snack will be protein or under 150calories.
- NO MORE soda
- NO MORE eating and drinking at the same time
- Exercise whenever possible, weight lifting, walking, swimming, aerobics, cardio whatever I can do
- No more food will be purchased at work.
What I want from you is your eating plan, what do you do for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Do you have any recipes for me? What do you eat for snacks?
My weight loss has no slowed down at all, I am at almost 100lbs lost. and about 20 something pounds from first goal. I'd love to be under goal that would just be WOW.
Thank you for listening!!!