March 16, 2006

Rainy Days

Everyone is asleep, Israel will be home any minute, it's raining out right now. I had my lecture culinary class tonight got home about 1 1/2 hours ago. My head is killing me, but what else is new, right?

yesterday the weirdest thing was happening to me and is really scared me, I don't know if it was my medicine (Diamox) or what. I could barely hold me purse it felt so heavy, I felt so weak, it was taking everything I had to keep my head up and my eyes open. My coordination was really out of whack it took me 5-6 times to get my leg threw a pant hole, I was looking at a coffee cup we have at work and I was turning it around, you know just checking it out, and I almost dropped it, it just got so heavy I was shaking all day. I don't know how I got through a whole day at work, I spilled and dropped a lot of things, and to top it all off I had a killer headache and was so tired. God it really scared me. So today my neck and arm muscles are hurting so bad, seems like my muscles took the day off yesterday or something.

I can't believe next month will be my 6 months on a supervised weight loss program. It has gone by so fast.. Surgery is just getting closer and closer. I was thinking about it maybe I will have my surgery in late May, but I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm staying with what they told me "Probably June". I just have to say for anyone that has decided to get this surgery and finds out that they have to do 6 months in a weight loss program. Oh my god just do it, I thought it was going to be a drag but it just hit me today next month is my last month! Well everyone Israel is home and we are going to watch a movie. Goodnight!

Israel also caught 8 more of those babies!!!!
Just something I wanted to share

No comments: