July 15, 2007

TAMMIE JOHN THANK YOU

You guys thank you so much for giving me the car!!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to get it home! YAY! I just need a lisence now and then Kylie's mobile. WOOHOO!

I wanted to update. Me and Israel are back together, it was hard to be apart, although it wasn't a very long break I think he realized things I wanted him to realize and things seem more relaxed, almost like a fresh relationship but with someone I've known for so long; is this making sense?

I am happy again, so happy. I love him, he's everything to me. He makes me feel so special, so new. He's been with me through thick and thin *literally* lol Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back with Israel and things are going so wonderful right now, I super happy.

I am turning 18 in 16days!!! and getting a tattoo on my left foot, it's going to be great and I will take a picture and load it on that day.. Israel and I are having our birthday parties together *took some time but I convinced him!* I think it was a GREAT idea and he loves it also now. haha

It's going to be fun I can't wait!!!


Surgery wise, things are going well. Weight loss has slowed down, but it's okay I am happy where I am right now considering I could possible be at my goal after plastic surgery, skin weight and all. Dude, I am such a snacker. KYLIE STOP IT STOP IT! NO SNACKING BAD GIRL!! haha okay now that I punished myself... Dinner is calling my name! Steak and corn YUMMY!!

How is everyone's summer going?

Love,
Kylie (-110lbs)

2 comments:

chimes. said...

Congrats on all the good news girl. My summer is alright. My surgery got delayed and I have yet to get a new date but I should be over this hump soon. Hope you're doing good. Take Care. =)

Sir.Tom said...

Health experts contend that weight loss surgery is a “major surgery.” One of the most common reasons why people would like to lose weight is to enhance their physical attributes. However, it should not be the underlying motivation that they should undergo the process of weight loss surgery. http://www.besthealthmed.com/weightloss.html