June 28, 2007

Thank you for you

It's time for me to step up and be a woman.

The last 5 years of my life have been sweet and sour. I met someone who changed my life forever, his name is Israel and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be the woman I am today. He helped me through most teenage problems, he was my shoulder to cry on, the one to hold me and comfort me when I was feeling down. He knew how to put a smile on my face, he knew my favorite this and that. He knew how to show me love. We shared many inside jokes *aalleeddeeeuumm*, the simplest things made us happy, getting crickets together, grocery shopping, adventures in the mall or target. Eating Tj's chinese *AANYYTTHHINNGGG EELLSSEEE???*

Israel thank you for the smiles, thank you for the laughs, thank you for helping me grow.

At this point in my life, not even becaue of the surgery, I've changed a lot. 12 to 17 I won't be the same person no body ever is. I want to see what life is like on my own, because I don't know. I want to see how life as an independent woman. I'm not going out, running around, looking for men. No I'm focusing on Kylie, what Kylie needs and hopefully I can come back into your life a new and improved Kylie, who will be mature about things, who will understand and stay on the same pages as you.

It's not easy to let you go, my heart has never ached so badly. My eyes have never shed so many tears.

I hope in this time you grow as a man, I am happy that you are happy to be with your family again I believe it is for the better and I believe that in the end everyone wins because like I was trying to tell you, if we do end up back together and you are downsouth, whats going to happen? I move down there with you? yeah and it would be just like we had planned, you will already be down there stable and ready. I take everything you have ever given me and will use it to my advantage. Israel I love you. I won't say goodbye, but a take care.

-Kylie

2 comments:

chimes. said...

I hope you can sense my hope for you. You are very brave in taking that painful step. Trust yourself, it will be a great learning experience. I speak from my past relationship and I know it will get harder before it gets easier. My luck to you.
xxHugsxx
-maribel

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Thinking about you ;) Don't you wish you had a crystal ball sometimes?! I hate to sound all Hallmark-y and shit but follow your heart. Hugs, ~Michelle